Legal basis and general provisions
Gridaly hereby declares that the processing of Users' personal data takes place in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter 'GDPR').
The following document provides information on the methods of processing personal data of users of the website available at: https://gridaly.com/, and as part of participation in events organized through the Gridaly platform, hereinafter jointly as referred to as 'website'.
The administrator of personal data is: Gridaly Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Nowogrodzka 64/43, 02-014 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000893606, NIP (Tax ID): 7011027905, REGON (Business ID): 388640049, share capital: PLN 50,000, hereinafter referred to as „Gridaly”.
The content of the website pages is the property of Gridaly, which is entitled to legal protection of its subjective rights.
Gridaly declares that the pages of the website are free from content that violates the rights of third parties or applicable law, in particular from content containing information that causes or threatens the privacy or security of any person, contain information that promotes illegal activities or behavior that is offensive, constitute a threat, is indecent, defamatory or slanderous, inciting racism, persecution for ethnic, cultural or religious reasons, promoting or favoring criminal activities, infringing the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, or constituting another form of infringement of legally protected goods.
Definition and nature of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter 'data subject'); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
Gridaly processes personal data of website users in order to use the services provided electronically. Personal data may be collected automatically or require the user to provide it.
Gridaly collects some user personal data when they register on the Gridaly platform to participate in an event.
Obtaining personal data
Gridaly obtains personal data through:
- information entered voluntarily in forms,
- information about the device that connects to the website or the Gridaly platform,
- saving cookies in end devices
In personal data is requested, Gridaly will inform the User which data is necessary to use the platform and the website, and which data is not mandatory, as well as about the consequences of not providing such data.
Processing of personal data:
Gridaly processes personal data for the following purposes:
- managing and using the user's access to services available on the Gridaly platform or website;
- providing marketing services related to the obligations entered into by Gridaly;
- conducting activities related to the management of business activity, in particular for accounting and tax purposes,
- keeping statistical data;
- sending newsletters, invitations and promotional advertisements (more in the section: Newsletter);
- compiling commercial and network traffic statistics for the needs of the provided services;
- exercising the rights of Gridaly's contractors, in particular consumer rights, including the right to make a complaint;
- managing opinions on products and services provided by Gridaly and their content;
- answering questions submitted through the appropriate forms of contact with Gridaly;
- providing appropriate training services related to the operation of the platform;
- managing Gridaly's receivables and claims and defending against any potential legal disputes relating to the use of our products and services;
- keeping Gridaly's compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
Gridaly may transfer personal data to third parties only to the extent to which it is entitled, it is necessary for the provision of its services and in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law.
Gridaly transfers the processed personal data only to trusted entities for which the security of personal data has been verified to ensure their adequate protection, in particular against data leakage.
Gridaly may share personal data with its employees as well as other persons operating within its organizational structure. These persons have undergone appropriate training in the field of personal data protection and adhere to the principles of safe personal data processing.
The processed personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Recipients of personal data processed may also be government agencies or legal representatives, ministerial officials or organizations responsible for debt collection, solely for the purpose of complying with Gridaly's legal obligations.
Gridaly may transfer the processed data to service providers, advisors, potential transaction partners or other third parties as part of the review, negotiation or finalization of a business acquisition.
Gridaly may generate and share with event organizers usage statistics collected by individuals during the event to calculate usage of our services and to have a clear understanding of the interactions within their community. Such data include both anonymous general usage data (e.g. number of users, average number of user contacts, percentage of added users, number of active users) and personal data related to events organized by the Organizer for which the user is registered.
Period of personal data storage
Gridaly stores personal data for the period necessary to fulfill all obligations related to the service provision.
After the end of the service provision, the Service Provider immediately deletes personal data, unless:
- their preservation is necessary for public purposes,
- it is required by the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular tax regulations,
- it is necessary for statistical purposes,
- processing of personal data is required by the legal interest of Gridaly, in particular to assert its rights and claim.
Rights of the data subjects
The user has the right to:
- access their data and rectify, delete or limit processing,
- object to the processing,
- withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal,
- transfer data.
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he considers that the processing of his data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data. Detailed information on the right of complaint is available on the website: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/83/155.
In matters related to the processing of personal data, contact with Gridaly is possible by the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail to the following address: Gridaly Sp. z o. o., ul. Nowogrodzka 64/43, 02-014 Warsaw.
Personal data may also be processed as part of the Newsletter service, i.e. receiving information in electronic form about the commercial offer or Gridaly activities. The Newsletter service is used only for marketing purposes.
The Newsletter service is voluntary. Gridaly does not share the data given for the purposes of providing the Newsletter service to third parties.
In the scope of the Newsletter service, the User has all the rights regarding personal data referred to above.
The data provided as part of the Newsletter services is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling
The user may at any time request the deletion of their data from the Newsletter service, and in this case Gridaly is obliged to immediately stop providing the Newsletter service to that User.
- as tokens to authorize users from the website for their compatibility with iframe,
- to adapt the content of the website pages to user preferences and optimizing the use of the website pages - in particular, to recognize the device using and properly display the website, tailored to the user’s individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how users behave on the website, which allows for improving its structure and content.
By default, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user's end device. Users can change the cookie settings at any time, in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
Disabling cookies may prevent the use of the website or some of its functions.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the website. For this purpose, devices may store information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given website.
In terms of information about the User's preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Gridaly is not responsible for the activities and methods of processing personal data by entities organizing events in cooperation with Gridaly, unless it results from separate agreements concluded by Gridaly with such entities.